Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Comparison Pictures

Thought I'd post a few pictures of Todd and I when we were babies. I think the boys are really a combination of the two of us (duh), because there are certain times I think they look like me, and other times they look a lot like Todd.

Here is the only picture we have of Todd as a baby:

And this is me at 6 months (same age as the boys):

Me again:


So? Any opinions? (Here are a couple of recent pics that I had ready to go on the computer... not the best for comparing, but there are already plenty of photos of the boys you can compare!)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that pic of you in the red dress...now I don't know how I remember it, but I recall you and your parents coming to Penwater for a weekend and they ended up leaving early because you wouldn't stop CRYING!! :-)

    Anyway, I do see Leiding's in the boys.

    ReplyDelete