Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Will You Do Me a Favor?

Hello to all my lovely readers! I have a favor to ask. Being a stay-at-home mom, I am quickly learning the value of a dollar (oh the things I wish I had known before having kids!)

Anyway, I have become a major coupon clipper, and I am asking all of you to save coupons for me! Those who use them, keep doing so, but if you are someone who gets them and doesn't want to deal with the hassle of clipping, I'd love if you'd be willing to save them for me! Unclipped, just toss them into a bag and set aside. I'll pay shipping, just email me whenever you have a stash for me. My email is whitepeapod@gmail.com (and for those wondering, it doesn't matter where you are in the country reading this. Manufacturer coupons can be used all over the place.)

Coupons are hot commodities in my little world, and I'm not above begging to get extras whenever I can! I'm somewhat tempted to start some good ol' dumpster diving (through recycle bins), but for the sake of my family (who will no doubt throw a fit just by me mentioning the term) I'll leave that option alone for now. So please, if you want to keep me out of the dumpsters, save those precious inserts for me!!

(Just for a little guidance, the majority of coupons are generally found in the paper as a booklet, with one of the following headers: SmartSource, Valassis, and Red Plum.)

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Hey-I think I told you about this already, but go on freecycle.com and see what's in your area. Its a yahoo group page where people list stuff they are willing to give away instead of throw out. So that will keep you out of dumpsters. :) There's actually some pretty good stuff on their sometimes. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah- which diaper and formula coupons are you really looking for? I remember those days and YES it's VERY expensive. I found signing up on the website for friends/famliy to receive the coupons worked best for me. I will keep my eyes out for you- but PLEASE get specific!! I'm always searching!

    I'm considering making a trip in for Gram's 80th b-day- will you be around?

    ReplyDelete