Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our Guy Reuben



On a sad note, I have to say that we are going to have to find Reuben a new home. He has been wonderful with the babies... he kisses them, watches over them constantly... but we are seeing that he is extremely stressed out, to the point that I am very worried about him. He was our first furbaby, so my heart breaks at the idea of sending him away, but this really is not a good situation for him; he has always been "emotional", but I didn't realize how hard it would be on him.

Anyway, if anyone is in search of a little dog that has issues but is very loving, we are looking for a home.

2 comments:

  1. Heyy Sarah it's Katie. I just wanted to tell you that you absolutely have the cutest babies I have ever seen! I seriously look at your blog everyday to see more pictures. And the one of Ruben isn't bad either. I wish I could take him soo bad! stupid college. But I just wanted to say that I am soo happy for you two and I can't wait to meet them. Well tell Todd i said hi and you guys are doing an awesome job!! I can't wait to see you!
    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! The boys are too cute! Our little Landon is finally home too after 7 weeks in the hospital. He weighs 6 pounds now and is 17 inches long and he will be 2 months this Friday! De and Mar were home for a few months and coming back for a year in December as the boys will be going back to Iraq. Mea is adorable and alot of fun to have around! De is going to do hair again when she gets home even if it is in the house or going to houses. If you get a chance drop me a line. I know you are super busy. Kristi checks on you all the time! She is amazed how you are doing it with 2. I do miss you guys and think of you all often. Jay

    ReplyDelete