Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Things have been busy around here! Joel and Evan are spending a lot more time awake now, so I have even less time on my hands than I started with. They love to be able to just look around; both stare out the window constantly from my bed. Aunt Jessi came up this weekend and was amazed to see how much they keep their eyes open now. Even though it means even less downtime for me, I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, nothing is getting done around here, but I say it's worth having a messy house to be able to play with the boys each day.

Milestone! Joel has started smiling. Not too consistently yet, but I'm definitely marking his first smile at 6 weeks. Evan toys with smiling, but I still don't know if it is a true smile that I see, so I'm waiting to call it official yet.

The tears are flowing, time to go.

Pics will be added when blogger is working properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment