Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

P.S.

I know it doesn't really make sense for the p.s. to show up before the other posts, but hey, that's the way it goes...

Pat- Thanks for the words of support on size! I figure they've got plenty of time to grow, and I'm just hoping they get the genes of all the family members besides Todd and I, because most everyone in our families is much better off in the height department than we are!

Julia- I've heard that I was quite the loud baby. I think Todd must have been quieter, and our genes cancelled each other out. So far, Evan and Joel aren't unbearable... so far...


We love to get your comments. It always surprises us to see who all is reading the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's right. Only the backs of our heads on these blogs will be allowed.

    I do love the hats and the cute subjects wearing them.

    I can't believe they are the same height and the weight is closing in. And I'm glad to hear that the tooth finally came through.

    Lastly, want me to make some deviled eggs?

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete