Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24th

Things continue to look good overall. Last night I was checked because I was having contractions off the charts again. Cervix is closed and fine, though, so it isn't pre-term labor. I am now off all contraction meds, so they said I will just need to put up with it for however much longer I am pregnant.
Needless to say, I am extremely crabby today. Im pretty sure it is possible I can be pregnant forever. My mom says she and the ladies at church have been praying for the babies to stay in, for my cervix to stay closed, etc. I told her to knock it off... I WANT THESE BABIES OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Sarah. I know it can be tough trying to keep your sanity in a hospital for an extended time.

    Hopefully I can help Todd with whatever it is he needs done. Great idea with the blog by the way.
    Mike F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! You are a great writer, I really enjoyed reading everything.

    I know you must be going crazy, but the longer the babies stay in the better. I'm glad to here 28 weeks is ok to deliver at though. No matter when they come, they will be here before you know it and this will all be a "wonderful" memory. Well, at least it will be just a memory.

    Hope you are enjoying Harry Potter! I am so far.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! Nice Blog. Personally, I like hospital mashed potatoes. Not as good as homemade, but if they let you use butter, they are OK.
    I think we may stop by next Wednesday.

    Don't worry, you won't be prego forever. The longer the babies are in there, the better it is for them. Just think, at least you are farther along than the rest of us. I still have 129 more days. (Not that I am counting or anything.)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete