Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Guess What...

Tomorrow is the big day! Dr. decided to move up the c-section to tomorrow (Sept. 6th) due to the placenta wearing out. At noon, we become parents!

The plan is to bring the computer to the hospital; hopefully Todd will be able to update this blog fairly quickly. I'm sure we aren't going to be able to make a million calls (I know cell phones are not allowed in L&D), so please don't be offended if you don't get a call from us; do make sure to keep checking the site for updates, though!

As of today's ultrasound, the guessed weights are as follows:
Joel: 5lb 12oz
Evan: 4lb 9oz

We'll see how close these are to the real weights tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Just in case people are frantically checking the blog for news. I'll just say all went well. Mom & babies are all fine. I'll leave the details for Sarah & Todd to give.

    Janice (Grandma #2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Sarah and Todd CONGRATULATIONS
    I am so proud that your sons were born on my birthday. They are just beautiful! I cant wait to see them in person. Take care sweetie, you guys will be great parents.
    Love Always Uncle Joe
    Auntie Gayle

    ReplyDelete